Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The South Shall Rise and Restore the Republic

WAKE UP CALL: TEXAS GOV. BACK RESOLUTION AFFIRMING STATE SOVEREIGNTY...'Federal government has become oppressive in size... intrusion into lives of citizens''Tired of Washington trying to tell us how to run Texas'...VIDEO...

SHE IS WATCHING YOU: HOMELAND SECURITY WARNS OF 'RIGHT WING RADICALS'

Galdarn it ain't I glad my parents decided to stay in California to learn me my lessons but good. Yet I still equate speaking Spanish with lamentations for Nazi Germany. Chicano pride, beat you til you like eeeeeeeeeet! Maybe some fool should haul off and kill me for disrespect, yo.



I will now repent to my royal neighbors for my rebellion in order to save my mother from being kidnapped and taken the slaughterhouse outside town where taco meat is produced.

sisepuede - Photo Hosted at Buzznet
How dare Texas deny Mexican entitlement!
Death to America!
Glory the Chicano race!
Viva la Raza!

Twitchy » US Politics