Friday, August 14, 2009

A Job for Crowder

Fear for Obama's Safety Grows as Hate Groups Thrive on Racial Backlash
Experts who track hate groups across the U.S. are growing increasingly concerned over violent rhetoric targeted at President Obama, especially as the debate over health care intensifies and a pattern of threats emerges.



In order to flag myself properly this next video will seek to expose my own personal racial insensitivities.


So what this tells me is they can dish it out but they can't take it.


So I guess we're supposed to think the mild-mannered Democrat doctor Representative Scott yelled at now has a vendetta against the Congressman. Of course sometimes "hate crimes" are real but these fools seem to be taking advantage off current events for their own shenanigans, making it appear hick yokels from the Republican party are stalking them. Personally I don't know anybody white who speaks with that bad of an accent or would have the indecency to vandalize a swastika with black paint instead of red paint as if it makes a difference. Whoa hey, my god.

Twitchy » US Politics