Saturday, February 21, 2009

Abort Obama Already

"I thought, 'This is something from Nazi Germany, not in Oklahoma.'" He said he's no fan of Obama but that his homemade sign is a political statement opposing abortion, not a threat to the president.

Open letter to the assholes from East Berlin, Oklahoma;

Upon a time in a free country, I could have dreamed a dream few can dream with a mind clear and independent thought allowing volumes and textbooks to flow freely and chronicle the true Christian foundations and principals of Colonial America which lead us on the road to Independence. Perhaps even enough could be done to counter the William Ayers underground.

Once in a time of a free country. Now under tyranny few can dream outside the image of a filthy mexican “oh fat bitch suck my dick faggot fuck shit.”

You're all worthless is what you don't understand.


You don't even deserve to live in the United States of America as She once was, in the Republic for Which it Stands One Nation Under God, Indivisible with Liberty and Justice for All. You have not earned that right at birth.

It's not my fault my dad is an undereducated coward. Yeah I can hear your slimy, devious little minds trying to wrap around that one but don't bother when there's nothing consumable. When he's right I know it, when he's wrong I know it. But what he never understood when I yell at him it's my business, not anyone else.

So don't claim to tell me how I think, not when you're still afraid to execute me with a small caliber firearm to the back of the head. And even then you won't take my free will.

And don't lecture me on your own inequity. Get off your mother fucking ass, you dumb sins of bitches and get this revolution over with.

Twitchy » US Politics